Let's go for a new cake recipe! Soft, crunchy and fruity at the same time, I'm sure you'll love it! (at least I hope so!)
At the moment I mostly use frozen fruit when cooking with fruit, I would buy some fresh when it is in season. Besides, I can't wait for the red fruit season! (current recipes in my head).
The necessary ingredients are flour (T55 here), blond sugar, vanilla sugar, almond butter, plain soy yogurt, vegetable milk (here soya), baking powder, almond flour, almonds and blueberries.
The necessary utensils are a measuring cup, a kitchen scale, tablespoons, a cake tin, a large bowl, an electric whisk or whisk, a spatula.
This almond / blueberry cake recipe is:
Easy and quick to make
Super soft inside
Crunchy on the outside
Perfect for breakfast or as a dessert
210g of flour
60g of almond flour
160g of blond sugar
8g of vanilla sugar
16g of baking powder
2 tbsp of almond butter
400g of natural soy yogurt
4 tbsp of soy milk
80g of almonds
140g of frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° c (356°F).
- Mix with an electric whisk in a large bowl, the yogurt, the flour, almond flour, the blond sugar, the vanilla sugar, the baking powder, the almond butter and the vegetable milk until the dough is smooth and homogeneous.
- Mix the almonds so that they are reduced into small pieces and incorporate them into the preparation.
- Add the blueberries and mix everything with a spatula.
- Oil the cake mold before pouring the contents of the large bowl into it, then bake for about 45 min to 180°c (356°F).
- Check that the cake is well cooked with the blade of a pointed knife stuck in the cake, it should come out dry.
- Wait for the cake to cool before unmolding it.
Good tasting :)
Do not hesitate to leave a little comment and to press on the heart at the bottom of the page :)