We're back with a new recipe, the famous "banana bread".
This cake ( like many others) is a great way to avoid spoiling overripe bananas.
The advantage is that it crush much more easily, sweeter and its aroma is even more pronounced. (but good !)
The necessary ingredients are multi-grain wheat flour, corn flour, coconut sugar, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, salt, almonds, bananas, sunflower oil, almond milk, liquid vanilla extract, almond puree, peanut butter (optional) and margarine to grease the cake tin.
For the utensils, you will need a kitchen scale, teaspoon and tablespoon, a cake tin, a blender and a wooden spoon.
This Banana Bread recipe is:
Quick and easy to do
Can be made in a basic cake mold
Perfect for dessert or for breakfast
100g of multi-seed flour
50g of corn flour
50g of coconut sugar
30g of cornstarch
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 pinch of salt
75g of almonds
1 tbsp of sunflower oil
50ml almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp of almond butter
Peanut butter (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° c.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, starch, yeast, baking soda and salt.
- Coarsely crush the almonds using a blender, set them aside.
- In a mixing bowl (clean), put the bananas, oil, liquid vanilla extract and almond puree - mix everything.
- Pour the contents of the mixing bowl (containing the mixture with the bananas) into the bowl with the flour. Mix with a wooden spoon while pouring in the milk as you go, add the crushed almonds.
- Put margarine on the edges of your cake tin to prevent the cake from sticking during baking.
- Pour your preparation in then bake for about 35min at 180 ° c. (monitor the cooking using the tip of a knife, it should come out dry if the cake is cooked).
- Once cooled, unmold and cover with peanut butter for the greediest of you ;-)