Who is hungry?
Very tasty mini sweets for dessert or at breakfast.
Today we are going on a chocolate dessert with a good taste of peanut butter, very simple, no need for 50 ingredients, you will just need a little patience and a freezer (that helps a lot).
I started eating peanut butter when I arrived in Amsterdam. I didn't particularly like it before. But when I came across it in a store, I thought first of all that it would be nice to integrate it into my recipes, I first put it in my smoothies then in my cakes and in the form of a mousse.
Ingredients: You will need dark chocolate (bar), coconut oil, salted peanut butter, agave syrup and coarse salt.
Utensils: A saucepan or bowl, a muffin tin, paper cupcake tin, tbsp.
250g of melted dark chocolate
4 tbsp of melted coconut oil
4 tbsp salted peanut butter
2 tbsp of melted coconut oil
4 tbsp of agave syrup
- Place the paper cupcake molds in the locations of your muffin tin.
- Melt in a saucepan in a double boiler or put in the microwave in a bowl the chocolate and coconut oil (4 tablespoons).
- Mix well and pour into your muffin tins (in the papers inside) (for the (about a quarter), set aside what remains.
- Put the mold in the freezer for about fifteen minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat together the peanut butter, coconut oil and agave syrup.
- Take out the mold and put a layer of the peanut butter mixture on the layer of frozen chocolate.
- Put the mussels back in the freezer for about fifteen minutes until everything solidifies.
- Put the last layer of melted dark chocolate on top and put back in the freezer, leave for two good hours.
- Remove the paper around the frozen bites, Sprinkle with coarse salt and enjoy!