Chocolate muffins with praline heart
The muffins! Great love story; it's my favorite pastry, not necessarily chocolate flavoured, but it's a cake that I can eat at any time of the day! Let's discover one of my chocolate recipe (because yes there will be others!) With its melting praline heart.
250g of multi-grain flour 1 tsp of cornstarch 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 8g of vanilla sugar 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil 3 tbsp of agave syrup 120ml vanilla soy milk 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar 120g of melted dark chocolate 2 tbsp applesauce 1 pinch of salt
Vegan praline chocolate put in the fridge
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° c.
- In a bowl put all the dry ingredients (flour, starch, yeast, sugar, salt) Mix and form a well in the middle.
- Add the melted coconut oil, the agave syrup, the cider vinegar, mix while incorporating the milk as you go.
- Add the apple sauce and the previously melted chocolate in a double boiler. Mix.
- Lightly oil the muffin tins before placing the dough.
- Place a square of praline chocolate between two layers of dough so that it is well in the center.
- Bake for 5min at 200 ° C then 25min at 175 ° C. Monitor the cooking with a knife (do not leave the 25min depending on the oven).
To be enjoyed without moderation once cooled :)