Who wants a piece of pie? It's fall, it rains all the time, nothing prevents us from cheering up with a good pie.
So we start with a homemade shortbread dough, with a chocolatey filling, very smooth!
For the pie crust:
150g of flour (sifted)
60g of blond sugar
30g of almond powder (ideally sifted)
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
4 tbsp sunflower oil
6 tbsp of vanilla soy milk
1 tsp liquid vanilla extract
250g of melted dark chocolate
300g of silken tofu
100g of icing sugar
1 tbsp of almond cream
250ml of cream of rice
For the dough:
- In a large bowl, sift the flour, incorporate the sugar, ground almonds, baking powder and salt.
- Add sunflower oil and mix with a wooden spoon, then milk and vanilla extract.
- Knead by hand until everything is perfectly combined.
- Flour your plan with flour (previously cleaned) and roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- Cover your pie pan with baking paper and place your dough in it; bake for about 20min at 180 ° c (watch the cooking, take out once the dough is golden brown).
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the filling, including the melted chocolate.
- Pour the preparation on your dough (cooled); wait until everything has cooled before putting it in the fridge.
- Leave the tart for 3 hours a good hour (or even a whole night, it's even better) and enjoy!
* I specify that the decorations present on the photos are not edible;)
Do not hesitate to share on social networks (facebook, twitter, instagram ...), and tell me in comment what you thought of the recipe, it's always nice! :)