Today, I present to you a pastry which be made in several steps, you will have a count a night of rest before being about to eat its and you already put to rest 110g of cashew nuts 3 hours in a bowl of water.
You will also need elderberry jam for the sweet heart.
You have been warned so we can start !
1st step: "The crunchy bed"
50g of almond
50g of hazelnuts
30g of cashew nuts
3 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
2nd step: "The creamy part"
145g of coconut yogurt
110g of cashew nuts (having been soaked for 3hours in water, then drained)
200ml of vanilla soy milk
2 tbsp of agave syrup
2 tbsp of coconut oil
1 large tablespoon of almond butter
1 tbsp grated coconut (optional)
3rd step: "Chocolate topping"
50g of dark chocolate
1 tbsp of coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, place the dates (previously pitted) as well as the rest of the ingredients of the first part; don't make a powder of the contents, it just need to be mixed and chopped well.
- Using a tablespoon and your fingers, place the contents of the mixer about 2cm thick at the bottom of your muffin mold pan; put a tablespoon of elderberry jam in the center.
- Put in the freezer.
- After cleaning your mixing bowl, put the yogurt, cashews (drained), milk and agave syrup, mix for a few minutes until the mixture is homogeneous then add the coconut oil and the almond butter.
- Take the muffin mold pan out of the freezer and fill each location with the previously prepared mixture. Put back in the freezer the whole night.
- The next day, you can unmold it, and prepare your topping. Melt the dark chocolate in a saucepan with coconut oil; with a tablespoon pour the chocolate over your bites.
Wait for the chocolate to solidify then put in the fridge for an hour so that your cakes thaw.