That's it the cold is well established, it snows even in Madrid that is to say!
It is therefore the season for hot soups, I decided to prepare quite a few this winter so here is a very nice and delicious little recipe.
To taste with a large piece of wholemeal bread, the best!
If you missed it, in the same register you can find on the blog the recipe for a velouté with butternut squash and mushrooms: https://en.tofuabicyclette.com/post/velouté-butternut-champignons
The ingredients needed are beetroot, sweet potatoes, red onion, cumin, curry, coconut oil, salt, pepper, coconut milk, water, parsley, and powder. 'garlic.
The necessary utensils are a kitchen scale, a measuring cup, a peeler, a knife, tablespoon, teaspoon, a frying pan, a lid for the frying pan and a blender.
This soup recipe is:
Easy to do
Rich in protein
Perfect for lunch or dinner
200g of beets
2 sweet potatoes (about 450g)
1 red onion
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp curry powder mixture
1 tsp of garlic powder
2 tsp parsley
600ml coconut milk
1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Peel and cut the onion into small pieces, brown it in a hot pan with the spoon of coconut oil soup; add the spices and mix.
- Then peeled and roughly chop the beets and sweet potatoes; incorporate them into the
frying pan about 10min.
- Add 200ml coconut milk, water and a pinch of additional salt.
- Cover the pan with the lid and cook over medium heat for about 45min.
- Pour the contents of the pan into your mixing bowl and mix everything, add about 300ml of coconut milk (depending on the consistency you want, add more or less).
- To eat immediately without moderation :-)
Enjoy your meal !