We start the week well with a crepe recipe! (sweet)
It's been a while since I wanted to post this recipe, I saw that candlelight was tomorrow, so excellent reason to present you this delicious crepe.
The necessary ingredients are flour, baking powder, vegetable milk (oats, soya ...), vanilla extract, agave syrup, cornstarch, melted margarine, sugar. vanilla and an oil (olive, coconut ..) for the pancake pan.
The necessary utensils are a salad bowl, a whisk, a kitchen scale, a measuring cup, tablespoons, a teaspoon, a pancake pan and a ladle.
This pancake recipe is:
Without animal products
Perfect for a crepe party weekend
250g of flour
1 tsp baking powder
230ml of vegetable milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp of agave syrup
1 tbsp of cornstarch
2 tbsp of melted margarine
32g of vanilla sugar
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with the whisk, finishing with the margarine and the milk (add milk if necessary, so that the dough is not too thick).
- Leave to rest for an hour in the fridge.
- Add vegetable milk if necessary, mix well.
- Heat the pancake pan with oil (coconut or olive, etc.) (tap with a paper towel).
- Pour in a ladle (not full to prevent the pancakes from being too thick), brown on each side until the bowl is empty.
To eat with chocolate spread, sugar, jam and even plain!