Hello there !
New article, new recipe and this time savoury.
Someone says to me recently that I made a lot of sweet recipes and that it would be nice to make more savoury recipes.
So of course, I think I would always have more sweet recipes, because I like it (quite simply).
But it is true that showing you what I made in experimentation for lunch or dinner, it would be good (we will avoid sharing the failures eh).
So today it's tofu and dried tomato balls !
It's tasty, it's super easy to make, I chose to do it with broccoli on the side. I steamed it and then sprinkled it with salt, pepper, paprika and some fried onions.
The preparation of the crispy balls lasts 15min maximum and we add about 30min of cooking.
You can of course double the doses if you want to make bigger balls and more of it.
200g of firm tofu
1 tsp granulated onion
1 tsp of paprika
2 tsp of garlic powder
1 tbsp of Provence herb
1 tsp of mustard of Dijon
4 pepper mill turns
6 dried tomatoes, cut into small pieces
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp of malted yeast
3 tbsp of flour
1 tbsp of olive oil
- In a large bowl, put all the ingredients except the breadcrumbs; knead everything with your fingers, form medium sized balls.
- In an other bowl, pour a base of breadcrumbs and dip the balls in it.
- Place the crispy balls on a baking sheet covered with a baking paper.
- Brush them with a cooking brush with olive oil (special cooking of course).
- Bake for 30min at 180°c (356°F).
Enjoy you meal !