We start the week with a warming meal!
For those who haven't known since Saturday evening, the snow keeps falling here (in Amsterdam). This week, we will have the leisure to have negative temperatures going up to - 12.
So I think it is necessary to offer you a meal that fits well in the stomach and moreover is very appetizing!
Everyone knows scrambled eggs, usually cooked on Sunday evening in my family when I was a child (which must have contributed greatly to my disgust for eggs).
In short, here we will not be talking about eggs (we can imagine it) but tofu like "scrambled eggs"!
Served with a mix of red beans / flageolet beans and two slices of grain breads, yum!
And for a 100% gluten-free version, you just have to take gluten-free bread, because the recipe does not contain any :)
The necessary ingredients are silky tofu, firm tofu, Dijon mustard (a mustard that stings a little is better), vegan mayonnaise, cumin, chickpea flour, salt, pepper , brewer's yeast, garlic powder, Espelette pepper, Provencal herbs, curry, cooking olive oil.
The necessary utensils are a salad bowl, a kitchen scale, teaspoons and tablespoons, a frying pan.
This scrambled tofu recipe is:
Easy and quick to make
Perfect for a champion's breakfast or brunch.
The ingredients for 3 to 4 people:
(or good plates for 2)
300g of silky tofu
200g Firm tofu
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp of Vegan Mayonnaise
1 tbsp of cumin
1 tbsp of chickpea flour
2 tbsp of brewer's yeast
1 tsp of garlic powder
1 pinch of curry
1 pinch of Espelette pepper
1 pinch of Provence herbs
- In a salad bowl, mix * the silky tofu, mustard, mayonnaise, cumin, brewer's yeast, flour.
(* mix, being careful not to mash anyway)
- Add the firm tofu, crumbling before your fingers, then mix everything while adding a little salt and pepper.
- Pour a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and add the contents of your salad bowl.
- Brown over medium / low heat (it should not burn out), mix from time to time.
- Add a pinch of curry and the teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Serve hot, sprinkling with powdered Espelette pepper and Provence herb.
Very appetizing on a slice of bread ;)
Enjoy your meal