New savory recipe, golden croquettes, ultra melting and healthy.
Today, I present to you my recipe for potato and zucchini croquettes. Very easy to make, and quick, you can enjoy them straight out of the oven, accompanied by pasta, rice or vegetables, they are also excellent in a sandwich.
The necessary ingredients are potatoes, zucchini, flour, olive oil, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garlic powder, Provence herbs.
The necessary utensils are a cheese grater, a frying pan, a large bowl, a peeler, tablespoon, teaspoon, a baking sheet and baking paper.
This golden croquettes recipe is:
Easy and quick to do
Perfect for lunch or a light dinner
400g of potatoes
60g of flour
- Start by peeling and grating the zucchini, cut it into more or less thin slices, place them on a plate on a paper towel or in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave aside for about 15min.
This will allow the zucchini to drain itself of its water.
- Meanwhile, peel and grate the potatoes (be careful not to grate your fingers of course).
- Squeeze a paper towel or clean cloth to remove as much water as possible from the potatoes.
- Do the same for the zucchini after the 15min wait and cut them into more or less large pieces (according to your desire).
- In a large bowl, put the potatoes and the pieces of zucchini, add two tablespoons of olive oil, the flour, a pinch of salt and two to three turns of a pepper mill, a teaspoon of curry, a teaspoon of garlic powder, half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Mix everything together with a tablespoon.
- Using a tablespoon and your hands to form croquettes (slightly flattened round shape).
- Heat olive oil in a pan, fry the croquettes on each side until they are golden brown.
- Place them on a baking sheet, covered with baking paper and bake for about 12 min at 180 ° c.
- Sprinkle with Provence herbs and paprika.
Enjoy your meal !