Muffins! Because we never eat enough and then in a "heart-shaped" version it's even better for Valentine's Day :-)
So new muffin recipe, special Feast of Lovers, even if we agree that the feast of lovers is every day and that we should not wait for a particular day to offer a gift to his (her) ) companion.
The same goes for cooking good little fruity and chocolate muffins!
The necessary ingredients are flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, light sugar, vanilla sugar, coconut oil, vegetable milk(here it's oat milk), unsweetened applesauce, vegan white chocolate (here it's the Ichoc Vegan Chocolate brand, easily found in organic shops in France and Amsterdam), raspberries (organic and frozen), salt.
The necessary utensils are a kitchen scale, a measuring cup, a large bowl, teaspoon, tablespoon, a wooden spoon or spatula, heart-shaped muffin cups (or normal muffin cups).
This love muffins recipe is:
Simple and quick to do
Perfect for dessert
250g of flour
1 teaspoon of cornstarch
16g of baking powder
1 teaspoon of edible baking soda
60g of blond sugar
8g vanilla sugar
4 tbsp of melted coconut oil
150ml oat milk
2 tbsp of applesauce
80g of vegan white chocolate
70g of frozen raspberries
1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° c. (392° F)
- Mix the flour, yeast, starch and sugars in a large bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Add the melted coconut oil, stir while adding the vegetable milk as you go, then the applesauce.
- Make white chocolate chips using the tip of a sharp knife, integrate into the mixture in the large bowl.
- Incorporate the raspberries, mix gently with the wooden spoon.
- Oil and grease the muffin molds with coconut oil, pour in the homogeneous contents of the large bowl (do not fill the molds to the top, as the dough will swell).
- Bake for about 25min at 180 ° C ( 356° F)(monitor the cooking after 20min with a sharp knife stuck in a muffin, the tip should come out dry).
- Wait for it to cool before unmolding the muffins.