It is not because we are in autumn that it is forbidden to drink smoothies.
Because I'm in butternut squash mode right now, I'm bringing you a delicious smoothie with an autumnal flavor and color.
- You will need coconut milk, dates, squash puree, paprika, cinnamon and ice cubes.
- Regarding utensils, a blender will be necessary, a measuring cup, and tablespoons.
To accompany this smoothie I remade gluten-free cookies, you can find the recipe here: https://www.tofuabicyclette.com/post/biscuits-de-no%C3%ABl-sans-gluten-i-gf- christmas cookies
More in detail:
400ml coconut milk
4 tbsp mashed butternut squash
2 tsp of paprika
1 large tbsp of cinnamon
5 ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients in the blender, mix everything.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle a little cinnamon on your smoothie.
- To be enjoyed without moderation :)