Fancy a chocolate break? Today I present to you a brownie recipe, super easy to make, delicious and gluten free!
This is my second try, the first was not sweet enough, so I decided to add agave syrup and indeed it's much better, the texture too! You have to wait until it is cooled to taste it, it will solidify and you will have a perfect texture!
The necessary ingredients are almond flour, rice flour, tapioca starch, blond sugar, baking powder, agave syrup, coconut yogurt, soy milk, sugar sunflower oil, liquid vanilla extract, unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla sugar, salt.
The necessary utensils are a kitchen scale, tablespoon and teaspoon, a low pan (special brownie), a spatula.
This brownie recipe is:
Perfect for breakfast or as a dessert.
180g of almond flour
100g of rice flour
30g of tapioca starch
3 tbsp of blond sugar
1 tbsp of baking powder
3 tbsp of agave syrup
3 tbsp coconut yogurt
200ml soy milk
1 tbsp of sunflower oil
2 tsp liquid vanilla extract
60g of unsweetened cocoa powder
16g of vanilla sugar
1 pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, starch, light sugar and yeast.
- Make a well and add the agave syrup, two tablespoons of coconut yoghurt and while mixing with a spatula, pour 150ml of milk as well as sunflower oil and vanilla extract.
- Separate the large bowl in two, for my part I made a guess, I put three large tablespoons in a bowl.
- In the part which remained in the large bowl (leave where there is the most), put the cocoa powder, the rest of the milk and a tablespoon of coconut yogurt, mix well. (if the appearance is really too dry add 50ml of milk).
* It is quite normal if the texture seems somewhat "grainy" to you, it is because of the almond flour, once cooked this aspect disappears.
- In the bowl with the second part, put the vanilla sugar - mix well.
- Grease the brownie mold with margarine or a little vegetable oil and pour a spoon of chocolate and then one of vanilla, one next to the other, adding larger chocolate spoonfuls.
There will not be enough vanilla that's normal, complete with chocolate, put chocolate on the vanilla parts.
With a toothpick or a chopstick, make shapes so that everything mixes together.
- Bake at 180 ° C(356°F) for about 45min.
- Wait for the cake to cool before removing it from the mold and tasting it, the texture will be better.
The brownie can be stored in the fridge for a few days after preparation.