Green cabbage and ratatouille gratin
Here we are again with the recipe I made this afternoon, very easy to make and effective!
I've been getting a lot of cabbages lately in the Wednesday baskets (Chinese cabbage, pointed cabbage, cauliflower...), so this time I had a green cabbage to prepare.
I present to you today a recipe based on green cabbage, mix with ratatouille (bought on the Greenweez website) and vegetable cheese.
Since the grated cheese used in this recipe melted very well, the gratin side is not present, on the other hand it has a very good taste and it is good to know to use it for homemade pizzas or in dishes made with pasta!
I didn't add any salt or pepper, just a little dried parsley on top because the ratatouille already contains salt as well as the vegetable cheeses.
This recipe is therefore gluten-free, pay attention to the composition of the vegetable cheeses that you buy for the realization of this recipe.
The necessary ingredients are: A green cabbage, a jar of ratatouille (here 650g), vegan parmesan (this one), vegan grated cheese (this one), parsley, vegetable broth.
The necessary utensils are: A large saucepan, a large frying pan, a colander, a gratin dish.
1 green cabbage
650g of ratatouille
2 tbsp of vegan parmesan
Vegan grated cheese
1 vegetable broth
- Peel and wash the green cabbage leaves in clean water.
- Boil them for about 15 minutes with a vegetable stock cube.
- Drain the leaves, while waiting for the cabbage leaves to cool a little, pour the ratatouille into a pan (no need to oil it), brown over low heat.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Cut the cabbage leaves into pieces and heat in the pan with the ratatouille.
- Leave to heat over medium heat for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, then turn off the heat and pour the vegan parmesan and mix well.
- Pour the preparation into a gratin dish, add grated cheese on top (the dosage depends on your degree of gluttony :) ). Sprinkle with parsley and bake for about 8 to 10 minutes at 220°C.
- Little tips, I put a little grated cheese at the bottom of the bowls before serving because I hadn't put a lot on top, it melted directly on contact with the preparation, super good! :p
- Serve hot and bon appetit!