Idea for lunch, when you have firm tofu in the refrigerator and good fresh bread at home!
It's simple, fast and effective ! So let's go!
The ingredients needed are a block of firm tofu, olive oil, soy sauce, a powdered chili spice blend, powdered paprika, powdered garlic, malted yeast, herbs from Provence.
The necessary utensils are a large bowl, tablespoons, teaspoon, a baking sheet, baking paper.
1 block of firm tofu
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp ground paprika
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp of malted yeast
- Combine the olive oil, soy sauce, chili powder, paprika and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Cut the tofu lengthwise and with absorbent paper or clean cloth press it to remove as much water as possible from the tofu.
- Crumble the tofu in the large bowl then mix everything.
- Arrange the tofu on the baking sheet, put a drizzle of olive oil on it and bake for 25min 180 ° c (356°F).
- Once cooked, sprinkle with Provence herbs.
I served the tofu on a slice of fruit nut bread with a spicy pepper spread from Your Organic Nature branded with a salad with fried onions and a drizzle of pumpkin seed oil.
You can of course eat the tofu with pasta or rice or use another spread.
Enjoy your meal !