I think you are not ready but we will say yes, for this cheesecake that will make you fall in love from the first bite!
Here we have a delicious cheesecake with a crunchy speculos cereal biscuit, a layer made from chocolate, another made from a mix of speculos spread and a plain to enhance with a fine carpet of speculoos spread. hou yeah! A little lightness on the top with a coconut cream. Are you drooling? It's normal. The cheesecake did not even last a week at home (and yet we are only two to eat).
You can also find other cheesecake recipes here:
The necessary ingredients are: speculoos cereal cookies, margarine, coconut yogurt, lemon juice, sugar, cashews, liquid vanilla extract, a jar of speculos spread (here that of the Lotus brand, available in supermarkets), dark chocolate.
The necessary utensils are: a blender, a kitchen scale, a measuring cup, teaspoon, tablespoon, baking paper, a springform pan (mandatory for the recipe !!), many containers (large bowls, bowls), an electric whisk, a spatula, a pastry bag.
This recipe for speculoos cheesecake is:
Perfect for any occasion!
The crust part:
200g of speculoos
30g of softened margarine
The garnish part:
230g of coconut yogurt
2 tsp lemon juice
125g of sugar
670g of cashew nuts soaked 2 hours before
2 tsp vanilla extract
270g of speculoos spread
50g of dark chocolate
For the decoration part:
100g of coconut yogurt
60g of icing sugar
1st step: The Crust
- Mix the speculoos until you obtain a powder, add the margarine, mix again.
- Place baking paper in the bottom of the springform pan.
- Put the biscuit / margarine mixture at the bottom of the mold, flatten well using the back of a tablespoon and your hands.
- Put the mold in the freezer while you do the rest of the recipe.
2nd step: The garnish
- After leaving the 670g of cashew nuts to rest in a bowl of water for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and dry them with a clean cloth.
- Put them in a powerful blender to make cashew puree (for my part, I did it several times, because my blender is not big enough or powerful for so many cashews)
- In a bowl, beat the coconut yogurt with the lemon juice with an electric whisk then set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the mashed cashew nuts with an electric whisk with the sugar and vanilla extract, then add the whipped coconut yogurt, mix everything with a spatula.
3rd step: The different layers
- Divide the cashew nut preparation into 3 containers - 2 with 210g and one with 250g.
- Melt in a bain-marie or in the microwave (with a background of water in the bowl) the dark chocolate, incorporate it into one of the bowls which contains 210gr of cashew nuts, mix well to obtain a homogeneous content .
-In the second bowl containing 210g put 100g of speculoos spread, mix well.
- Leave the last nature.
- Remove the springform pan from the freezer and pour the chocolate mixture onto the biscuit base, smooth with a spatula.
- Then pour the mixture containing the speculoos paste, then the natural part last.
- Heat a little in the microwave or in a saucepan 200g of the remaining speculoos spread and pour it over the cheesecake.
-Let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
4th step: The decoration (optional)
- Once the cheesecake has rested well, you can put it in the freezer for a few minutes, to be able to unmold it without any problem.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut yogurt and the icing sugar, put it in a pastry bag and make small decorations on the cake, and put a quarter of the speculoos cookie on it.
Good tasting !